We love what we do here, customizing each and every event and sharing our beautiful 300 mountain acres year-round. It’s always a good time to come visit, and we’re excited to hear about your vision for a one-of-a-kind event.
Pam Caldwell Nootbaar
(831) 479-6700, ext 400
(831) 479-6700, ext 423
(831) 479-6700, ext 422
Food & Beverage Manager
(831) 479-6700, ext 424
Job Opportunities with Kennolyn Events
- Proactive and efficient
- Team players
- Willing to learn and wear many hats
- Passionate about customer service
If you’re interested in joining the Kennolyn Team, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with the job name in the subject line of the email message.
Reach out to our office or any one of our staff family for more information and ideas for bringing your special event to life.
- Take Hwy 17 South to Hwy 1 South toward Watsonville / Monterey
- Exit Bay Ave-Porter St & turn east toward the hills
- Turn right immediately onto Main St. (Do Not Go Straight!)
- Go through the stop sign and traffic signal at Soquel Drive
- Continue on Main St., which becomes Glen Haven Road
- Continue for 4.5 miles. The Kennolyn welcome sign will be on the left. You can’t miss us.
- Please follow our signage on left from there. We look forward to meeting you.